Why is Eufy not addressing the downed server issue!?

Down here too in Texas…

2 Likes

This is insane!! I used to like Eufy but I am furious now! Eufy Security is about the worst company EVER!!

1 Like

I’m here in Florida and it’s been down just about all day

1 Like

I get notifications but can’t view them I have no idea what the motion is.

2 Likes

:astonished: 2018 and issues are nit resolved? I still have time to return my unit.

3 Likes

I’ve had my cameras a week… They worked fine out of box until today. Hope this server issue gets fixed soon. Product seemed to work great. bummer!!!

2 Likes

Has anyone reached out to Eufy/Anker and gotten a response? Do we know how long this will last? Do we know why this is happening??

2 Likes

Scratch my previous comment. I just realized that I can not view my recordings in the eufy app either, but everything is fine in HSV. Recordings are all there which is where I primarily view them anyway.

2 Likes

Is anyone else wondering why the servers going down causes us to loose access to our events?? Is it not stored locally right in the homebase… is there no way to connect directly to your homebase?? anyone else think we should be able to do this

4 Likes

hi Guys, I have been having the same issue since this morning. I am located in Elmira, Ontario, Canada. I receive notifications, can watch live stream but cannot access any recordings. When I try to see a recording this is the error I get

Let’s get this fixed, please help @Mengdi

2 Likes

Is anyone else wondering why the servers going down causes us to loose access to our events?? Is it not stored locally right in the homebase… is there no way to connect directly to your homebase?? anyone else think we should be able to do this

3 Likes

I just went thru my emails, this happened on 10/29/2019 and I quote from Eufy "We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by our server upgrade issue! "

So a server upgrade caused the issue, this is wrong at so many levels, where’s the redundancy??? How about testing the upgrade before rolling it out to production.
my advice to everyone is to log a ticket - send an email to "support@eufylife.com"
This is total BS

3 Likes

I’m waiting on live chat with Eufy Security right now 55 customers ahead of me will update when i get an answer on the the heck this is happening

4 Likes

Hah the chat’s back? Oh dear, that’s going to be a dumpster fire for them.

2 Likes

Yup everyone needs to go on the live chat and send them an email. They might understand they need to fix things when they get 1000 emails about the same thing

3 Likes

Same for me…both my battery doorbell and NEW 2K indoor camera. Same message: “phone is not connected to the internet…tap to refresh” when I try to access “Events”. Submitted a ticket to support.

2 Likes

I am having server issues too what is going on??

1 Like

It’s not a security company, it’s an automated vacuum cleaning company :joy:

1 Like

Eufy Security is supposed to be Security but right now… They are not Eufy Security They are Eufy. The automated vacuum company who knows nothing about Security.

1 Like

Make sure you all “Refer a friend” WTF!!!

3 Likes