HELP - attempted robbery

I’m sorry to keep pestering ya but I’ve got a bit between my teeth about this, I really want to find away round this pest of a bug.

When you click “share” on your phone and it gives you options to send it to wherever, is that where your getting the 25kb file size from?

Could you save it to a Microsoft onedrive or google cloud storage? See if either of them pull it through fully?

Again apologies if I keep coming back like a dog and a stick routine but you shouldn’t be having this issue.

Looking at you Eufy, one job!

whats your email address?

Thanks folks - and I have private messaged you @Mengdi with my email address .

@BombedCorpse thanks for your interest :slight_smile: , so when I open the event I play the footage which is 1 min in length (that captures what I need) and I press down load, it takes a few seconds as normal and then says in app, saves for phones album etc … when I go in to my pictures folder, it’s there but its there as a vid file but it’s 0:00 seconds long and only has a picture of the last second of the clip, I’ve tried forwarding on etc but still won’t change .

Then the share button does the download bit and pops up once done with a box on how I wish to share - that’s where I see its 25kb file size and does the same thing as above .

I tried to do some walk tests on each camera I have 3 , and all of them recorded me and I could down load the footage with sound in full no issues.

Support emailed me and said to share the footage with them, not heard anything since …

It’s just the one I need that now won’t download , but will play in app so it’s saved somewhere !

Cheers

1 Like

Just a suggestion for you! Open up video in eufy app and start playing it. Then turn on screen record and record a video of your video…:grimacing:Hope this helps finish the process until eufy figures it out. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve been reading along on this and may have missed this, but have you checked to see if your device storage is full (ie the phone)?

Hiya no it’s not full as tried on multiple devices :+1:

1 Like

Support have emailed me and said technical team will look at this in next few days …

From support …
Thanks for getting back to us. Really sorry for the delayed response.

I have forwarded the details to our App engineer for further investigation, and we will get back with you in the next 24 to 36 hours

Yup that’s Eufy for you. They don’t really care how important the issue is. There going to take their sweet time. So sorry this is happening to you! Have you tried recording your screen while watching the event to at least give the video to the cops?

2 Likes

keep us posted when and if they get back to you. We all would like to know. My experience as well as others is they will give a lame answer that doesn’t help.

2 Likes

I’ve managed to screen record it yeah but all felt a bit amateurish ya no ? Excuses why I couldn’t give it them ! They Thought I’d been threatened not to give it them !

Glad you were able to screen record it! Not sure why it’s not working but hopefully support will be able to help!

2 Likes

Come on support you still haven’t replied to my email @Mengdi

My post #19 is so true.

2 Likes

@CCTV4 u sure u email the right address? Did you get the reply back that said they received your email?

Yeah got a confirmation etc they said 24 hours wait … 3 days ago

I’ll be shocked if this gets resolved. I’m sure you have already had enough apologies to make it right. :wink:

1 Like

I echo the words in my Post #39:woozy_face:

So up to now nothing folks - support emailed me today2 days after their own timescales was up , saying that the engineer hasn’t come back to them yet with a resolution!!!

@Mengdi I had an assault take place outside my home by two people caught on CCTV - the file kept failing to download and needed support … no one answered in the UK phones — no ones answered my email promptly and @Mengdi also didn’t help with my issue … I had multiple chases by police for the footage - which I had to embarrassingly record from another phone to give them - support have now said they still haven’t heard back from their engineer to assist me - by which time the file will delete I’m sure !

Your team didn’t even have the courtesy to ask “oh I’m sorry are you ok after being assaulted !?”

Luckily the rouge sales persons who visited have been caught - your poor service and support could of lost be any type of conviction and that is not what I paid a lot of money for a system for !

Great system (if it works as it should) but CR*P and uncompassionate support (if you can call it “support”) @Yanyee1 the new ops manager.

3 Likes

I pretty much knew what the outcome was going to be that’s why I wanted you keep all of us in the mix of what was going on. The company want you to send any problems to support by email so when they don’t fix the problems no one else would know whats going on.

3 Likes