Temporarily App Down Resolved - Update in 16:15 EST. Jun. 15

China hacking

Can’t snooze or anything. Goodbye! Throwing mine out!

Buying these cameras was a HUGE mistake. I was drawn to this by their “local storage” claims. I thought it meant no dependency on the cloud.

3 Likes

I’m with you. Just bought a 1000.00 worth of Eufy equipment and it all sits here worthless. I’d like to take a 1000.00 out of someones …

seems down again since the recovery of 4:15 EST

HomeKit integration no longer works.

My HomeBase has no motion recording between 2am last night and 3:41 pm today. Where are the videos stored at? Are there videos at all?

In my case, I have no videos stored while the, “app” was down.

The server was back on line at 4:15PM EST. Jun 15th.
Could you refresh the App for another try?

Let us know if the issue persists.

1 Like

I have no footage between 2am and almost 4pm next day. Where does it save again, the HomeBase 2? I went around cameras, stuck my face in them, moved them around. No footage me doing this. Now app is working, no videos or motion actrivated video for more then 24 hours.

Since the server just resumed, the events may take sometime to sync to the App.
Could you refresh the App and check if you could see and access the events. Both the ones before outage and the new ones.

1 Like

Not just refresh, I will even restart my phone and report back.

Thanks for the feedback.
A few configurations to check:

1. The Motion Detection should be enabled.
  2. The current Security Mode should enable recording and notification.
  3. Snooze should be disabled.

Checked no vid

Did not work.

It’s still down for me. I have a 2K Indoor Cam. That might be why I suppose?

I’m with all of you. I reviewed 20 cameras and went with this one because of local storage. Even if they are only using the server as a connection to the camera, you should still be able to connect to it when the servers are down. When servers or internet is back up, you should be able to download the videos or view them. I was able to see a video when the servers went down. It came up and then went back down or something because I could click on the video and it would play but wouldn’t show up under Events. At some point the server came back up and showed an event afterwards but the video I viewed is no longer there. So if it is secure on your doorbell where would it go? And yes I refreshed and restarted the app and when that didn’t work I restarted the phone. Still that video has vanished.

Our server is OK right now, wondering if you solved you problem. If not, you can contact support@eufylife.com for assistance.

Well, thankfully I’ve only invested in two cameras so far so it won’t be too much of a loss to move to a different system. The claims about these cameras being “local” are obviously untrue. If I’m going to be dependent on a server anyway, might as well go to another company with better communication and support to be dependent on their servers.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be lost if you go to another company. You could take your 2 cams and use them for indoor security. Which they seem to be more made for than outside security.